It’s no secret that managing schedules, priorities, and events can be quite taxing when you have to do it all manually. Just the data entry can already consume a big chunk of your time better spent on high-value responsibilities.
Good thing we’re already in 2022 and technology has blessed us with the gift of efficiency that can help you deliver maximum impact with less effort.
As the age-old saying goes, “Work smarter, not harder.” And this is exactly what the right tech stack can do for you.
So, if you’re currently on the hunt for new executive assistant technology that can elevate your performance, you’ve come to the right place because we’ve listed five EA software tools that you absolutely need in your tech stack.
The ultimate multi-tasking software for EAs, Nifty is a simple yet powerful project management tool that can essentially organize any project of any size and scale. You can set goals, track timelines, build project roadmaps, automate progress updates, and streamline collaboration all in one place.
Even better, it boasts a highly user-friendly interface and comes with pre-made templates built for executive assistants that can be easily customized to fit your workflow. You can literally manage your projects in just minutes!
Pricing: The starter pack starts at $39 per month.
Ever wonder what software an executive assistant uses? One word: Cabinet. The all-in-one software is specifically designed for EAs that are made by EAs.
Think about everything you could possibly need to get your job done…Cabinet has it. This software is a staple in the industry and for good reason, it helps manage the life of your executive so much easier.
With Cabinet you can:
- Get connected to a community of fellow Executive Assistants where you can ask questions, get insights, or even share your experiences.
- Use a powerful calendar feature that automatically converts timezones and tracks your current schedule.
- Create separate profiles for all of your executives and organize your projects, milestones, files, and even notes within them.
- Organize your to-dos through labels and groupings, and monitor your productivity through an analytics report.
Pricing: Cabinet offers a free trial period of 30 days with a credit card required! Cabinet Pro subscription starts at $29 per month.
The logistics and administrative effort that goes into organizing a business trip can easily keep EAs working long hours. Consolidating receipts, tracking local news and travel guidelines, and even changing one part of your itinerary can be a headache. That’s why TravelPerk is a secret gem that you can’t live without – it makes business travel easy.
- You can book on the platform and manage your itinerary from there. Plus, instead of having to manually gather receipts, TravelPerk will consolidate it all in one invoice for easier tracking.
- Receive regular updates on guidelines and news about the flights booked for your team and boss, so you never miss anything important.
- Stay on top of your budget with built-in control spending features that are perfect for companies to keep track of budgets.
In other words, you can plan, book, and organize all the files you need in one place. This is why TravelPerk can be your next travel essential.
Pricing: The premium option begins at €15/trip.
Have a hard time tracking meeting notes? Well, Otter.ai has got you covered.
This executive assistant information technology automatically transcribes your meeting audio so you can focus on what’s being said, instead of having to keep up with your notes. With easy integrations to platforms like Zoom, this powerful transcription tool can help make sure you don’t miss anything important.
Pricing: You can enjoy their basic features for FREE and upgrade with a pro subscription of $8.33 a month.